Landscape lighting is the best way to enjoy your gorgeous landscaping and hardscaping after the sun goes down. Sposato Irrigation designs, installs, maintains, and repairs landscape lighting systems to highlight stunning landscape and architectural features, while also making your home more secure. On top of traditional landscape lighting fixtures, we also carry a broad range of LED lighting fixtures.
Why Landscape Lighting?
At Sposato Irrigation, our goal for landscape lighting is to:
- Create safe pathways around your property
- Deter potential intruders
- Enhance the ambiance of your property from the inside and outside
- Limit energy usage without limiting the beauty of your lighting
Design, Installation & Maintenance
Whether your property is residential or commercial, Sposato Irrigation can provide you with traditional or innovative landscape lighting solutions that fit your style and your budget. Our team of lighting designers and installation professionals will work with you to design something that meets all of your needs. If you have a low-voltage outdoor lighting system currently and are interested in learning more about your LED options, Sposato Irrigation can survey your current lighting and determine whether or not an LED conversion is appropriate.
Our lighting solutions include:
- Setting, resetting, and installing timers
- Replacing bulbs
- Installing, aligning, and adjusting lighting fixtures
- Adjusting landscape lighting
- Installing, repairing, and burying below-ground wires
- Managing connections
Did You Know? LED Lighting Facts
- LED lighting fixtures can save up to 75% of the energy used to power traditional landscape lighting.
- LED bulbs can last 10-12 times longer than traditional outdoor lighting bulbs.
- If you are a community manager, LED lighting bulbs used in streetlights and elsewhere in outdoor lighting are brighter white than traditional halide streetlights and can last for up to 50,000 hours.
- LED lights do not take much time to heat up and turn on, as they do not need much heat to operate. They will turn on in an instant, even in freezing temperatures.
- LED bulbs are made of plastic, not glass, so they are more durable than traditional outdoor lighting bulbs.
LED Outdoor Lighting from Sposato Irrigation
Sposato Irrigation is uniquely positioned to offer excellent, cost-effective, and reliable irrigation and lighting services to residential and commercial properties. Thanks to our skill, passion for innovation, and decades of professional experience, we can meet the needs of both large communities and small residential properties. Our service areas include Ocean City, MD, Lewes, Millsboro, and Dagsboro. To learn more about our irrigation system start-up services, LED outdoor lighting, and commercial irrigation maintenance services, contact us today. Be sure to visit our sister company website to see how Sposato Landscape can transform your commercial property.